SLM Corporate today completed the sale of a fast growing, industry leading construction equipment hire group to a private equity syndicate based in Sydney.
The Company is the leading provider of fall protection safety systems in Australia, having developed and patented innovative guardrail systems that are used extensively on commercial, industrial and residential construction sites throughout Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, and via distribution agreements in other Australian States and in New Zealand.
The Company has a long list of blue chip clients and is the only industry competitor with the ability to meet orders of large quantities of guardrail required by major construction companies and residential home builders.
SLM was engaged by the Company’s shareholders to act as its exclusive financial adviser in this transaction. SLM’s role included:
• Identifying exit options for the retiring shareholders;
• Preparing a detailed information memorandum and accompanying materials;
• Researching, identifying and targeting suitable acquirers
• Conducting a competitive tender process;
• Coordinating and managing the due diligence process;
• Negotiating the transaction details on behalf of the vendors;
• Coordinating the preparation and negotiation of legal documentation;
• Managing the entire transaction through to completion.
To enquire further about SLM’s role in this transaction and SLM’s experience in business sales, please contact:
Ph: 03 9629 4411