SLM Corporate is pleased to announce that it has advised on the sale of all of the shares in Not Quite Right Pty Ltd (“NQR”) to a private equity consortium led by Hastings Funds Management. Hastings is a significant alternative asset funds manager with $3.6 billion in funds under management in infrastructure, private equity, timberland and high yield debt investments.
NQR is a grocery clearance store group that commenced operations from a single store in West Melbourne in 1987. NQR today has 20 retail stores in metropolitan Melbourne and country Victoria supported by appropriate warehouse and office support structures.
SLM’s role included:
• Valuing the company for sale
• Identifying a number of potential buyers and receiving bids
• Advising the company throughout the negotiations with the highest bidder
• Facilitating the due diligence process
• Coordinating the overall transaction.
For further information, please contact Barry Lewin:
Ph: 03 9244 9644